Menatir manages the website https://menatir.com/ua/ (website). This page informs you about the policy of CULVER AVIATION, INC (hereinafter Menatir) regarding the collection, using and disclosure of personal data when you visit our website. Menatir uses your data to provide and improve Menatir services. By visiting this website you agree to the collection and use of your data according to this policy.
Personal Information means data about an individual who can be identified from that data.
Usage Data is data collected automatically or through the use of our website or services provided by Menatir such as the length of time a user spends on a page. Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
The data processor processes personal data only on behalf of the controller. Menatir may use the services of various data processors to process your data more efficiently.
The data subject is any individual who uses Menatir services or visits this website and is a subject of Personal Data.
Collection and use
We collect several types of data for various purposes to improve Menatir services for you. We will only use your Personal Information when the law allows us to.
Types of personal data
When using the site, Menatir may ask you to provide certain personal data that is used to identify you. Such information may include:
- name and surname.
It also can include other details.
Menatir may use your Personal Information to contact you by sending you newsletters, marketing and promotional materials, offers from Menatir and other information that may be useful to you. You may opt out of receiving any or all such communications by following the instructions or by contacting us. Such step-by-step instructions are available in any email we send. Usage data may also include information that your browser sends each time you visit the Site or access Menatir services. It may include your computer's IP address, browser type and version, as well as the pages you visit on the Site, the time and date of your visit to the Site and its pages, device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. When you access the Site through a mobile device, Usage Data may include the type of your device, its unique identifier and IP address, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Data Tracking Cookies
Menatir uses different data for different purposes, for example:
- we provide Menatir services;
- we notify you about changes in Menatir services.
The legal basis for processing personal data is the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data if you are from the European Economic Area.
Menatir can choose your Personal Information because:
- you want to become a client of Menatir;
- you have given Menatir consent;
- of meeting the requirements of current legislation.
Disclosure of data
If Menatir is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, we may transfer your Personal Information. The company will warn about such steps in advance.
Disclosure of information to law enforcement agencies
Menatir may disclose your Personal Information under certain circumstances. For example, in response to requests from government bodies or as required by applicable legislation.
Personal data may be disclosed if necessary to:
- compliance with legal obligations;
- protection of the rights of Menatir;
- prevention or investigation of possible violations in connection with the provision of Menatir services;
- Menatir personal security protection;
- protection from legal liability.
The security of your data is important to Menatir, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although Menatir strives to use reasonable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have certain data protection rights. Menatir aims to take the necessary steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Information. If you would like to receive information about data we hold about you or to have it removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete information about you. When possible, you can access, update or request the deletion of your Personal Information. If you are unable to perform these steps yourself, please contact Menatir Support.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to have your information corrected if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data by Menatir.
- The right to restrictions. You have the right to request that Menatir restricts the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data mobility. You have the right to receive a copy of the data that Menatir holds about you in a structured form in an electronic format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
Please note that Menatir may ask you to confirm your identity before responding to such requests.
Links to other sites